Tuesday 19 August 2014

Bout of Books 11.0: Day 1

I would say that Day 1 was quite successful considering everything. While I only read 152 pages, it is a lot considering I have also set 3 assessment tasks for the kids at school, gone to work (obviously), and cooked supper and all that other 'fun' stuff.

I have put together an excel document to record my progress this read-a-thon, but at this point, it is pretty bland and boring.


See, I told you it was boring! :D

Well, now it is time to start cramming in some reading for Day 2. With only 1.5 hours to go (and I still have to pack up by dismantled bookcases that I used for Book Spine Poetry), I don't expect a huge result today. But hell, I got a lot of work done, and that also counts a lot. It will free up time this weekend for a nice final sprint to the finish line.

No comments:

Post a Comment