Sunday 24 August 2014

Bout of Books 11 Update: Day 6

Just a quick update again so that I can get back to reading.
Bout of Books

Pages read: 233
Total pages read: 919
Number of books read: Completed 2, started 2
Currently reading: Panic by Jeff Abbott and Brave New World by Aldous Huxley

Panic has definitely picked up. Either I have got to the point where I no longer notice the stinted dialogue, or else it has improved. Either way, the story is keeping the pages turning. As a result, I didn't touch Brave New World, as I was busy avoiding being murdered by - well, pretty much everyone.

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't in love with Panic, I really hope that you like it more than I did.
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panic. It was OK. When I finally got into the story, the action kept it going. I really wasn't expecting a YA action/thriller. They just don't come across as realistic. But anyways, I have read worse. I was in the mood for something far better. This one might have cut it if I had been sick and not in the mood to use my brain.

      Delete