Sunday 11 January 2015

Bout of Books Day 6

Bout of BooksQuick, quick, quick! Day 7 is 14 hours in and I HAVE to finish The Blood of Olympus!

This is a total update. I got so engrossed in reading that I didn't make note of where I stopped at night. My bad.
Books read: 5 Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz and The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.
Books completed: 4
Pages read: 2316
Challenges: You know, I had every intention...

I am really enjoying this readathon. I have made some huge progress! I have managed to chop 4.5 books from my TBR pile, put another series on my 'recommend to my classes' mental list, missioned through Hades, fought giants and had a dangerous trip through Holmes's London. All in all, an exciting week!



Aren't these Heroes of Olympus covers gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment