Sunday 11 January 2015

Bout of Books Day 5

Bout of Books
Whoops! I have been to busy reading (and enjoying the last few days of my holiday) to update! So here goes!

Books read: 5 Moriarty by Anthony Horowitz and The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan.
Books completed: 3
Pages read: 1912
Challenges: I didn't do them. I was too busy reading and loving it. (They looked awesome. Had I checked them, I would have done them! Nooooo!)

This readathon has really got me to get through the Heroes of Olympus series. I wanted to read it, mostly because I feel it is not right to recommend books to the kids I teach if I haven't actually read them myself (it helps me to nail it and get them reading). But I am actually enjoying them. They are fast, action packed and fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment