Monday 11 January 2016

Bout of Books 15 Wrap up

Bout of BooksIf I were a potato, I would be so well-baked by now, you might as well toss me away. Today marked the first day back at work - and our team building activity was to head an hour out of town to go and do adventure stuff - in a HEAT WAVE. Why am I telling you this? Because I will be very lucky to remember what I read in the past week, let alone actually manage to tally the page count.

Books read: 5
Pages read: Ahhh.... I need to move now and find those books. 1909-ish
Currently reading: 2. A Slip of the Keyboard by Terry Pratchett and Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Grahame-Smith. I'll finish P&P&Z tonight as I only have about 50 pages or so to read, but I am enjoying taking Pratchett slowly. It isn't as thought there is going to be more Pratchett coming. :(


 



No comments:

Post a Comment