Thursday 10 September 2015

A quick message from the real world!

Hi there!

I have not dropped off the face of the world; not completely at least. It is exam time at school (which for me is work, and not for my educational benefit [and just in case you read that with a touch of ambiguity, I mean I am a teacher, not a student]), and I am currently up to my elbows marking.

When I eventually drag my exhausted body and heavy heart (no seriously, how can they not know that after 5 years!!) back home, I vegetate in front of Booktube and then crawl into bed and read - with wine.

The good news is that when I have the time and mental energy to post again, I will have quite a few reviews (at least 4). I might also have bought a few more books - retail therapy. It does help. Life would be so much better if ordinary grocery shopping could give one the same buzz.

Oh dear! I had better run! I can hear the warning system in my head humming as my last functioning brain cells are being shut down for the night!

In the words of a futuristic robotic thing, "I will return".

No comments:

Post a Comment