Thursday 30 July 2015

Weird Things Customers Say in Bookshops by Jen Campbell

I was curious. I also enjoy Jen Campbell's booktube channel and wanted to support her, so I bought one of her books!

This was hilarious! I read it out loud to my mom, and she and I both sat around laughing and the dumb things people can say. Of course, reading it in one sitting was not probably the best way to get the most out the book, as I found that, after a few pages, I would find some things less funny than others. If I had taken my time and dragged it out, I probably would have laughed harder and more often.

I would recommend this book to people who need to tighten their tummy muscles. (I found one particular entry so funny, my stomach hurt from laughing.) I also think booksellers would enjoy this - and book lovers.

I gave this book 4 stars on Goodreads because, for a quick humorous read, it did everything it was supposed to.

This is the 45th book I have read for the 2015 TBR Pile Reading challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment