Tuesday 16 September 2014

Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon Progress Report

Sign up for the Tackle Your TBR Read-a-thon!!!I wish I had good news to add here. I don't. My read-a-thon has become a work-a-thon.

My already tight schedule has become tighter than JK Rowling's lips were while we were still waiting for the end of the series.

For this entire week, we have compulsory staff development for 3 hours after school each day. Next week the tests begin. I still have to prep lessons for the week. Anyone can do the maths. My goal at present is to get more than 4 hours sleep a night. And no. I didn't leave this all for the last minute. I have been working on it for weeks already.

But, just because this is an update post, I will update my pathetic progress.

I have finished 1 book. (That was on Day 1)
I have read a grand total of 220 pages.

Yeah.

Well, so much for the procrastinating. Back to work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment